Sunday, April 20, 2014
Advice
If I could give one piece of advice to anyone even thinking about volunteering it would be to just start. I know for me I had always thought about volunteering and it sounded like a great idea but I never took that first step to get started. Once I did start it ended up being better than I could have imagined. I think for many people the hardest part about volunteering is getting your foot in the door. Once your in somewhere it is going to be rewarding! Another bit of advice I would give is to just commit 100% of yourself if you are going to volunteer because the more you commit, the more you get back. The relationships and experience you can gain from a volunteer experience is unlike any other and is worth every hour that you put in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment